vendredi 30 septembre 2011

AUSTIN ALL STARS (the) - AOR SOUTH USA '82 (NEW LINK)

Great Southern Aor with  cover (I Can Explain) (Sittin' On The Dock Of the Bay) and Many other

7 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Muy Muy Bueño Amigo

Jamie (tacobueno) a dit…

Thank you for posting this LP. I used to have it - it's been since the early-to-mid 80's since I've heard it. I remember the cover of 8:05 the most. If I recall correctly, Austin's Ernie Gammadge was the main artist behind this album.

Anonyme a dit…

Is 8:05 ripped at the correct rpms ? Thanks...

Sergey a dit…

Thank you very much!

lumpensammler a dit…

Thank you Zoso for this fine album

zosopat a dit…

bad rpm in 8.05 track
good in new link

myanmar a dit…

Fine music & fine album, thanks.

KING PEACH - FAIR WARNING (USA '80 SOUTHERN HARD ROCK) Wav Files

He story of King Peach (not to be confused with the young Florida-based indie rock band formed in 2018) dates back to the late 1970s. It was...