dimanche 6 novembre 2011

MERLIN - ALIVE AT LAST (SOUTH USA 81)

YOUR QUIZZ                                           Southern country with trad music and blues sometime

8 commentaires:

pow.r.rock a dit…

You got me.

But that's why I keep coming back

Anonyme a dit…

Muchas Gracias Amigo.

myanmar a dit…

Thank you for a great album Zoso 8)

Eduardo Marins a dit…

hello, Zozopat.
Please, I think you can help me with this unknown song.
Is a 70's song that I want to identify... can you listen, please?

Theres the link:
http://www.divshare.com/download/16141965-303

I appreciate if you answer me at dumarins@uol.com.br and dont need to post this message on the blog.

Please, answer me even you dont know the track.

thanks a lot
Eduardo

lonewolf a dit…

Absolutely unknown to me!
Merci beaucoup!

lumpensammler a dit…

Great stuff !!!!!

Juanchi a dit…

Thank you !
Merci beaucoup !
Muchas gracias !

Excelente material.

Anonyme a dit…

Could you please, re-upload this album?


butterfly.

T. KAIL - Somewhere, Sometime (USA '80 Psychedelic Rock) New Link !

  US private press from 1980. Male-female vocals, fuzz guitar, synths…Echoes of the 60s San Francisco Sound (Tripsichord, Airplane or Quic...