vendredi 4 novembre 2011

QUIZZ

I KNOW YOU NEVER HEAR THIS HARD ROCK BAND FROM ???

AH! AH! AH!

LINK : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GIJJTK10

7 commentaires:

myanmar a dit…

You are right Zoso, i have no idea who this is. But i think it sound damned great. Maybe some German unknown band?

pow.r.rock a dit…

Rad !

I hope you post the whole record soon

jp a dit…

If I ever heard it, it let me no souvenir, but it's quite good, worth several listens.

lonewolf a dit…

Dear Zosopat, I have to admit that I have no idea who it is. Probably another obscure band?

bomber59 a dit…

nice stuff !!! i love the key/guitar's riff. but, as the others, i have no idea who it is.... maybe a US southern band IMO from the early 80s (the voice remains me a bit jimmy farrar in more gutty), really not sure !

Anonyme a dit…

hey man!this is French!!..WILLCOX-hot blod 1984!!keep rockin!!

jp a dit…

shame on me, I've got these lps in my vinyl collection (I'm french), but never listened to them a lot (I was into more powerfull metal of the french scene when they were released)

AFTON - FIRST DAY OF SUMMER (USA 1977 SOUTHEN ROCK)

  VERY SCARCE 1977 "AFTON" COUNTRY ROCK LP ON LARK LABEL FROM MAJOR RECORDING STUDIOS, WAYNESBORO, VA. you have seen it often but ...