jeudi 14 février 2013

JOHN T. LEACH BAND - GOOD LIFE (USA SOUTHERN '76)

The John T. Leach Band

"Good Life"

Company: Classic

Excellent 1976 private press, probably custom pressed by the artist
Pretty good hard rock LP with some early proto-metal touches, some southern rock, should appeal to Allman Brothers/Robin Trower fans.

9 commentaires:

myanmar a dit…

Many thanks for this rarity Zoso, i think it's a damned great album.

The6070Rock a dit…

You missing but still RLZ !!!

Thnks for the another HARDO ROCKO !!!

Anonyme a dit…

Many thanks for this Southern Rock rarity Zosopat.
I really appreciate it.
BFK

Anonyme a dit…

anybody hace rick penta- hit the road?

Anonyme a dit…

Muchas Gracias Amigo!

lumpensammler a dit…

Big thanks for this Zosopat.

Anonyme a dit…

Nice record, very varied stylistically, but somehow it retains an impressive coherency throughout.
Thanks again for the upload Zosopat, great work.
BFK

crotchbat a dit…

Thanks for this great album - thought you might be interested to know that I posted a track from this LP to YouTube and Mr. John T. Leach left me a comment:

"john leach" 1 day ago

While I enjoy the interest this post has generated, my life changed completely on 8/2/1977 when Jesus Christ found me and saved me from a life of addictions and crime. Since that day I am learning that the Good Life is a life lived in total surrender to HIS will. The other cut you posted,"Lies" is what I was living until Christ! The best cut on the slab was Desert Lady,a tragic story of rejection as my pathetic soul fell in love with a woman of Christian heritage-Susie Praying for you cb - JTL

This Is Komrads! a dit…

So many Private Press Lp gems! Thanks, Zosopat!

VISITOR - Visitor (Hard Rock USA 1980)

         Local Albany, NY pressing from 1980 on Blue Elf - This is rippin 1970s style heavy guitar rock https://www.mediafire.com/file/jz1v...