mardi 26 octobre 2010

PAT SHERIDAN - St (USA Southern 1981)



I look your present comments and I think you all prefered guitar.

Good news LISTEN this Ohio band with 3 Guitars

7 commentaires:

Socram a dit…

Yes, the world would be a bad place without women & guitars! :-)

Thanks for your uploads, zoso!

lumpensammler a dit…

Great album Zoso, and the guitars are magnificent. Thank you for another great share mes amis.

Anonyme a dit…

Muchas Gracias Amigo.

lonewolf a dit…

Yeah, some excellent southern rock. Some smaller country influences. With some great guitars. Three pieces you're saying? That's not unique but good.
Merci beaucoup.

Sergey a dit…

Excellent stuff. Thank you very much!

myanmar a dit…

This is a stunning album with fantastic guitars Zoso, it's amazing that you can find these obscures over and over. Big thanks for this excellent share.

Ozark a dit…

Great southern rock post!!
And I´ll highly recommend his cd Hurricane on CD-Baby !!
Thanks Zosopat !!!!

ED FISSINGER - LUNAR BLUES (USA '83 BLUES FOLK COUNTRY PSYCH)

 "Lunar Blues" is loner folkrock with flute and 12 string. Some downer fuzz psych moves as well.  Sounds ten years earlier. These ...