ED FISSINGER - LUNAR BLUES (USA '83 BLUES FOLK COUNTRY PSYCH)
"Lunar Blues" is loner folkrock with flute and 12 string. Some downer fuzz psych moves as well. Sounds ten years earlier. These ...
-
A great private press Christian Rural SoftRock LP from Aslan-ST. It came out in 1972 on Airborn Records, and is produced by God's Holy S...
-
"Oganookie" 1973 (Oganookie dsw-4154) Live recording of communal band playing modern bluegrass & rock with George Stavis, who...
-
Ground Zero (wheaton, Illinois) 1979 Retread records Great private guitar fronted hardrock LP from Wheaton, Illinois. Very small pressing p...

8 commentaires:
You got me.
But that's why I keep coming back
Muchas Gracias Amigo.
Thank you for a great album Zoso 8)
hello, Zozopat.
Please, I think you can help me with this unknown song.
Is a 70's song that I want to identify... can you listen, please?
Theres the link:
http://www.divshare.com/download/16141965-303
I appreciate if you answer me at dumarins@uol.com.br and dont need to post this message on the blog.
Please, answer me even you dont know the track.
thanks a lot
Eduardo
Absolutely unknown to me!
Merci beaucoup!
Great stuff !!!!!
Thank you !
Merci beaucoup !
Muchas gracias !
Excelente material.
Could you please, re-upload this album?
butterfly.
Enregistrer un commentaire