jeudi 7 janvier 2016

BLUES BLASTERS - LIVE FROM THE OPEN ROAD (USA/UK BLUES ROCK '84)

 
 
Rare live album featuring Savoy Brown guitarist Kim Simmonds on side 2's,two tracks.
Future (80's incarnation) Savoy Brown members Gary Bordonaro (bass,ex The Rods) and fine guitarist in his own rite Billy Thompson appear too.
Harp player Speedo Jones guests on three tracks also.

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I know this may not the right place to ask about a totally different
album, but I've seen that you once posted the "Black Canyon Gang -
Ridin High" and I would be grateful, if you were to re-up it.
Thanks in advance.

Haraldur

Anonyme a dit…

Merci beacoup for this rarity Zosopat.

ED FISSINGER - LUNAR BLUES (USA '83 BLUES FOLK COUNTRY PSYCH)

 "Lunar Blues" is loner folkrock with flute and 12 string. Some downer fuzz psych moves as well.  Sounds ten years earlier. These ...