ED FISSINGER - LUNAR BLUES (USA '83 BLUES FOLK COUNTRY PSYCH)
"Lunar Blues" is loner folkrock with flute and 12 string. Some downer fuzz psych moves as well. Sounds ten years earlier. These ...
-
A great private press Christian Rural SoftRock LP from Aslan-ST. It came out in 1972 on Airborn Records, and is produced by God's Holy S...
-
"Oganookie" 1973 (Oganookie dsw-4154) Live recording of communal band playing modern bluegrass & rock with George Stavis, who...
-
Ground Zero (wheaton, Illinois) 1979 Retread records Great private guitar fronted hardrock LP from Wheaton, Illinois. Very small pressing p...

3 commentaires:
Another Rare Jam..Thanks ZoSoPat
http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/97486324/file.html
Hello everyone. I saw comments from people who already got their loan from
Jackson Walton Loan Company, honestly i thought it was scam , and then I
decided to apply under their recommendations and just few days ago I
confirmed in my own personal bank account a total amount of $40,000 which I
requested for. This is really a great news and i am so happy, I am advising
everyone who needs real loan to apply through their email (Text or Call
+1-586-331-5557) (jacksonwaltonloancompany@gmail.com) They are capable of
given you your loan thanks.
Contact Mr Jackson.
E-mail: (jacksonwaltonloancompany@gmail.com)
Fax: +1-586-331-5557
Address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240.
Enregistrer un commentaire