See your massive comments hi make a new quizz MAYBE i listen numerous comments (lol)
who's this band ?? with TERRIFIC Guitar solo
KING PEACH - FAIR WARNING (USA '80 SOUTHERN HARD ROCK) Wav Files
He story of King Peach (not to be confused with the young Florida-based indie rock band formed in 2018) dates back to the late 1970s. It was...
-
A great private press Christian Rural SoftRock LP from Aslan-ST. It came out in 1972 on Airborn Records, and is produced by God's Holy S...
-
"Oganookie" 1973 (Oganookie dsw-4154) Live recording of communal band playing modern bluegrass & rock with George Stavis, who...
-
Ground Zero (wheaton, Illinois) 1979 Retread records Great private guitar fronted hardrock LP from Wheaton, Illinois. Very small pressing p...
6 commentaires:
?????
Hi Zozopat. would love to just listen and be a part but seems flameupload will not load.. thanks for the last question ..all best sadness
I have no idea what or who this is but it sounds simply great, please post this album Zoso.
This song is very good Zosopat, I wonder who they are? The guitarsolo is fantastic. And I hope you will post this album soon.
I don't have any idea who this is. And indeed it is a good song. With some good guitarwork.
What incredible music! Rock and roll, hard, groove, melodic, funk, soul, and wonderful long guitar solo with skill and feeling. Please who is this band? Where is it? How hard is it? What year is it? What song is this? Can provide? Thank you.
Enregistrer un commentaire